Our acts of righteousness are filth when compared to the surpassing greatness of His grace.
This week’s episode
The Reminder of God’s People
Emotional love is easy, but love that transcends emotion often requires a difficult act of the will.
Grace is a deliberate act of the will to love in spite of the the circumstances that warrant anger and judgement.
Wilderness Wonderings Blog
- The Discretion of the Kingdom August 14, 2020
- The Love of the Kingdom August 13, 2020
- The Grace of the Kingdom August 12, 2020
- The Oath of the Kingdom August 11, 2020
- The Covenant of the Kingdom August 7, 2020
- The Passion of the Kingdom August 6, 2020
- The Heart of the Kingdom August 5, 2020
- The Law of the Kingdom August 4, 2020
- The Light of the Kingdom July 31, 2020
- The Salt of the Kingdom July 30, 2020
David T Noland
David Noland is the host of the Christian podcast "Wilderness Wonderings", weekly Bible Studies and devotions designed to encourage those who are struggling with their faith or seeking spiritual answers to the questions that plague humanity. He has made his home in Austin, TX for the last 8 years along with his bride, Sara. He is a Christian layman, father, and grandfather. He is a passionate traveler, self-described foodie, and amateur photographer.
In college, David enjoyed three years in broadcasting as the host of a weekly contemporary Christian music spotlight show for his campus radio station. He has served on the mission field in numerous capacities in Arizona, South Louisiana, Mexico, and Hong Kong. He is passionate about Biblical literacy and making the scriptures relevant and approachable without compromising Biblical truth. He also actively supports the ministry of Teen Challenge of Texas in their efforts to help rehabilitate troubled teens, where Sara is also employed. He is a vocal advocate for the victims of human trafficking and organizations seeking to prevent and rescue victims from this scourge.
David and Sara have 4 adult children, 8 grandchildren, and 2 cats. Read More…